If you’ve ever attempted to do your own bookkeeping, you know how frustrating it can be. If you’re like most business owners, you probably ended up working evenings and weekends just to keep up. Owning your own business is supposed to give you more freedom, not less!
You’re time is precious – why not spend it doing something you love?
Simply pass along your receipts and financial records to me, and I’ll handle the rest. Consider the benefits of entrusting your bookkeeping to Balsam Way:
- You’ll receive regular financial reports, allowing you to make timely and informed business decisions.
- You’ll get back precious time you can spend growing your business or enjoying quality time with your family. I’ll ensure your payments and deposits are recorded, reconcile your accounts, and ensure that all GST, PST and WorkSafe BC filings are made accurately. What you do with your extra time is up to you.
- You’ll save money at tax time – A small investment in professional bookkeeping can help you find tax breaks and incentives you may have otherwise missed.
- You’ll never have to think about payroll again – I keep on top of the ever-changing intricacies of payroll legislation so that you don’t have to. All you’ll need to do is approve your employees’ pay!
- You’ll save money at your accountant – If you’re incorporated, you’ll have to see your accountant eventually. I’ve worked for accountants, and I know how much they charge! A small investment in professional bookkeeping will eliminate the need for your accountant to search for missing or improperly entered data – potentially saving you $$$
I’m a Certified Professional Bookkeeper and Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. I know what I’m doing, and I’m happy to answer any of your questions along the way. I’ve also built a network of highly skilled professionals, so if for whatever reason I don’t have the answer, I know someone who will.
“Sherri-Lee of Balsam Way Bookkeeping is thorough and efficient, making sure all your bases are covered. Her recommendation to move to online software, (QuickBooks Online) leaves me to concentrate more on running my business. Meeting with a bookkeeper doesn’t usually sound much like fun, but she has a vibrant personality and cup of tea waiting – and is good at translating
‘Bookkeeping’ to the woefully ignorant.”
Reanna Bastien – Rebastien Photography
Call me at 778.427.1122 and I’ll help you get your life back!